Mystery Ranch - Bindle - Black
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Simple shoulder bag, big enough to carry a weekend’s worth of gear or just your daily essentials
- Carry handle has snap closure to secure the contents
- Two zippered interior pockets to secure small valuables
- Adjustable seatbelt webbing shoulder carry
- 900D x 1200D poly-canvas fabric is durable yet soft
- Weight 725g (1.6lb)
- Dimensions 37 cm x 37cm x 23cm (14.5" x 14.5" x 9")
The new 19-litre BINDLE is a clean, unadorned shoulder bag tote from the legendary Mystery Ranch. Two interior, zippered pockets provide secure storage for small items while the main bag closes with a snap – voila. Built with a durable 900D x 1200D poly-canvas, this burly textile also features a soft hand. A seatbelt web shoulder strap spreads the weight for long-haul rambles.
Mystery Ranch is built on a heritage of function, comfort, quality and durability. Since 2000, Mystery Ranch has been manufacturing packs and load carriage systems for military, hunting, wildland fire and mountaineering customers, with a focus on use-specific designs and hand-built quality. Based in Bozeman, Montana, U.S.A.